The Royal College of Anaesthetists is holding informal sessions for Foundation Year Trainees who are considering a career in anaesthesia. The day is not intended to provide personal career guidance, but instead focus on the general aspects of the specialty. The day will provide an insight into life as a trainee and consultant anaesthetist.
We are holding a morning session and an afternoon session, both covering the same content.
– life as an anaesthetic trainee
– assessment and supervision of training
– recruitment and application process
– pre-hospital emergency medicine
– intensive care medicine
– question and answer group sessions
– the future in the specialty, skills required
– life as a consultant
To find out more or book your place please visit the RCoA website: https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/education-and-events/career-anaesthesia