Duration – All Day
GRAIL represents renal transplant anaesthetists from all 5 London renal transplant centres.
Anyone interested in renal anaesthesia is welcome, whether or not you have a commitment in renal transplantation. The meeting is free to all and – for consultants – it was worth 6 CPD points last year. And you get a free lunch.
The provisional programme is:
- Mike Shaw – The High Risk Renal / Cardiac patient from the cardiac anaesthetists perspective.
- Cardiologist – Pre operative investigations and optimisation for renal patients.
- Philip Marino – Pulmonary Hypertension and the renal patient.
- Dave Cosgrave – Regional Anaesthesia and the renal patient.
- Nik Karydis – Fistulas from the surgeons perspective.
- Rhana Zakri – Robotic renal transplants and the process of allocation of kidneys to renal centres.
- Benedict Phillips – Kidney EVNP research.
- Samson Ma – Article review.
- Patient / Renal Transplant Coordinator- Life after renal transplant.
- Edward Hembrow – Clearsight Sponsor Lunchtime talk.
More information from the Grail Eventbrite pageGuy’s Hospital – Shermann Centre
Great Maze Pond, LondonSE1 9RT