Please join us for the next AirwayHub, to practice your airway skills, and hear about three breath-taking case presented by teams from three UCLH sites .
3rd floor Anaesthetic Department
Here is the program:
16.30-17.30 SKILLS STATIONS MEDLEY including:
• Surgical Cricothyroidotomy – Front of Neck Access
• LMA exchange via Aintree Intubation Catheter
• Extubation guidelines
17.30-18.30 CASE PRESENTATIONS – Chair Dr Tina Ferguson
• Dr Jigna Modha – UCLH Main: “Can difficult airways be any more difficult?”
• Dr Umbareen Sidiqqui – National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery: “An extremely near miss after routine spinal surgery”
• Dr Alon Kramer - RNTNE: “There is no such thing as a routine complication”
See you there!
For the OC