Continuing Professional Development Day
Saturday 26 November at the RCoA London
The CPD Study Days are designed to cover the essentials you need to keep up to date with your revalidation in anaesthetic and surgical practice.
During the day there will be ample opportunity to ask questions of the expert speakers who will be happy to answer queries at all levels. The day covers a variety of topics and our aim is that no delegate should leave for home with unanswered questions about any of the subjects.
The event is comprised of 12 lectures, running in 2 different streams. Delegates may choose 6 lectures, 1 from each stream.
- Reducing transfusion in surgery associated with high blood loss
- Apnoeic oxygenation
- Regional anaesthesia for abdomincal procedures
- Atmospheric science and anaesthesia
- Implantable devices
- Perioperative kidney injury
- Neurological disease
- Neuromuscular blockade
- Resilience and the anaesthetist
To view the full programme please visit our website > http://bit.ly/RCoAContinuing16