Are you an intensive care/anaesthetic doctor with an interest in Education?
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Critical Care Unit are looking for 1-2 education fellows to start in August 2022. These posts will offer:
- Dedicated education time (50 : 50 clinical : education posts)
- Funding and time set aside for a postgraduate certificate in medical education (PGCME)
- Opportunities for education research & support to present nationally and internationally
- A supportive environment in which to develop an education interest and apply for fellowship of the higher education academy (FHEA)
- A variety of projects to lead/develop including simulation, online learning platforms and multi-professional teaching
- Opportunities to facilitate teaching with undergraduates, postgraduates and Allied Health Professionals
- Fantastic clinical experience in a tertiary referral centre with a wide variety of specialist services
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm and commitment to teaching and education,and will be ST3+ with at least 12 months of Anaesthesia experience. We very much welcome applications from ST 5-7 trainees or post CCT candidates, and would adapt the post accordingly.
Any questions please contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org, Katie.email@example.com, or Farah.firstname.lastname@example.org
See nhsjobs/linked in for job advert(closes November 14th)
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Educational Fellow GSTT Critical Care August 2022