This meeting is a joint venture between the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and the London Society of Regional Anaesthesia (LSORA). The joint meeting aims to attract all budding and more experienced regional anaesthetists.
The symposium will be a series of exciting lectures provided by international experts from the USA, Europe and the UK.
Topics covered include:
• Latest blocks in regional anaesthesia including serratus anterior
• Recent advances in regional anaesthesia
• Education in regional anaesthesia, how to achieve it and where are we now?
• Future technologies in regional anaesthesia
• What should we measure? Outcomes in regional anaesthesia
A reduced rate of £340 (£260 for RCoA registered trainees) is available for those attending both the Joint RCoA/LSORA Regional Anaesthesia Practical Workshop and the Joint RCoA/LSORA Regional Anaesthesia Symposium. Places for the Joint RCoA/LSORA Regional Anaesthesia Practical Workshop and Symposium are available for booking on a first come first served basis.