With a focus on clinical scenarios, group discussion and hands-on skill practice, this ultrasound workshop will cover a number of topics using experienced small group teachers to improve knowledge and competencies in ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia.
• Upper limb – above clavicle
• Upper limb – below clavicle/pecs block
• Lower limb – femoral/sub-sartorial saphenous/fascia iliaca/obturator
• Lower limb – sciatic/popliteal
• Probe and needling
• Abdominal – rectus/TAP/QL
• Lumbar plexus/paravertebral block