FAO ALL Post-FRCA Trainees
What: Post-FRCA Training Day
Subject: Paediatric Anaesthesia
When: Friday, 27 January 2017
Where: Education Academy, The Royal London Hospital
The programme has been designed to suit all trainees, from those with a passionate desire to pursue a career in tertiary paediatrics, to those who never wish to see anyone under 12 again (you will, and it will probably be in resus).
Reasons to come along include:
- a recap of all things paediatric for those feeling a bit rusty
- an update on some hot topics in paeds anaesthesia
- tips for those soon to be providing out of hours consultant cover in a DGH (CCT is sooner than you think.......)
- advice on planning a career or fellowship in paediatric anaesthesia
- tips for managing a variety of paediatric emergencies, and how CATS can help you!
Please register to attend by following link: https://paediatricanaesthesiatrainingday.eventbrite.co.uk
Details of this day can also be found on the Barts and London School of Anaesthesia website: http://www.blsa.org.uk/single-post/2016/12/14/Post-FRCA-Training-Day