CPD Study Day: Update in obstetric anaesthesia
20 February 2017 at the Royal College of Anaesthetists, London
The CPD Study Day is designed to cover the essentials you need to keep up to date with your revalidation in anaesthetic and surgical practice. During the day there will be ample opportunity to ask questions of the expert speakers who will be happy to answer queries at all levels. The day covers a variety of topics and our aim is that no delegate should leave for home with unanswered questions about any of the subjects.
Lectures on the day include:
• Update on central neuraxial blockade in obstetrics
• Fluid, electrolytes, blood and blood products
• Is it possible to have evidence-based early recognition of obstetric illness?
• Maternal critical care
• Cardiac arrest in the labour ward
• Update on informed consent post Montgomery
• Team working drills in the labour ward - is simulation the answer?
• Intraoperative complications of a C-Section
• Anticipated and unanticipated difficult intubation in obstetrics
• Obstetric anaesthesia in the austere environment - back to basics
Find out more today on the RCoA website > https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/education-and-events/cpd-study-day-update-obstetric-anaesthesia